Sunday 31 May 2015

38 year old Dennis Joseph has narrated how he was divinely saved divinely from suspected ritual attackers in Lagos recently. His story which he shared with National Mirror below ...

"My name is Denis Joseph. I am 38 years old. I am from Imo state, Owerri North Local Government Area. I was born in Port Harcourt. I graduated from Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu. Presently I am into the distribution of Nestle products in Lagos and other states of the Federation. Recently a customer called me from Ikorodu that he needed some products urgently and that I should come and see him for proper negotiation before the second day. At about 2pm the following day, I boarded a Siena minivan from Ojota .We were about five in the vehicle including the driver of the vehicle I asked them how much was the fares and they told me it was #200.

No comments: